lauantai 10. toukokuuta 2014

kevääni musiikkina


Spend my days locked in a haze,
I fall back down,
Gotta stay high
on my life,
To forget I'm missing you



Everything we touch turns to gold at night,
In the dark we make it special make it justified



Oon  vitun heikolla jäällä



Where is the love we had?
Oh what waste of time
Why does it hurt so bad?
Why do you always make me cry?
Oh what a waste of time



You never could have been a good lover



Only in the sound of the voices I scream
I'm an angel don't tell me what I did
You saw me standing on my own mountain

Wrestling people for peace

I make room for everyone



Now if you never shoot, you'll never know
And if you never eat you'll never grown
You've got a pretty kind of dirty face
And when she's leaving your home she's begging you
Stay, stay, stay, stay, stay

Be a riot, 'cause I know you

2 kommenttia:

  1. kuuntelin näitä jo aikasemmin, mut tulin vielä takas jamittaa, ku nää on nii hyvii biisei!! :)

    VastaaPoista